Wurth SKS Stoneguard Black
Wurth SKS Stoneguard Black – 8900301 matches OEM Factory applied stone protection on vehicles such as BMW, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Renault. For use on door sills, front and rear body parts, mudguards, underbodies, rocker panels, etc… Wurth SKS Stoneguard black is a water based product and offers easy clean-up. Wurth SKS is paintable and can be top coated with solvent based urethane or water-borne top coats.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH #8911063 SKS Schutz Gun
SKS Stoneguard Black – 8900301 is a water based sound-damping and anti stone protective coating, designed for automotive applications specifically on trunks, engine compartment, steel spoiler, doors, interior parts, etc. It is an innovative product which reproduces the original finish of the most important vehicle manufacturers. In comparison with similar products, it has the following advantages: the product in bottle resists to prolonged low temperatures (max – 4?F) that may occur during transport, up to four weeks time; though it should not be exposed to frequent frost/defrost cycles.
– Easy water cleanup
– For door sills, front and rear body parts, mudguards, underbodies, rocker panels, etc.
– SKS grey matches OEM factory applied stone protection coatings (i.e. on BMW, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Renault)
– Highly effective protection with anti-droning effect
– Highly flexible
– Color changes when dry, can be -push- dried <175ºF
– SKS may be thinned down with water (2% max.) to consistency required
– Environmentally safe
– Product is resistant to freezing (one time). However, product must not be subject to frequent frozen and defrost cycles. If product has been stored at 32°F or below, allow at least 48 hours at min. 68°F before use
SKS Stoneguard Black can be painted 24 hours after application (at +77?F with 50% relative humidity and 1mm film thickness). Complete drying is achieved after 36 – 48 hours at room temperature. The process can be quicker at higher temperatures and/or with air ventilation. It can be thinned with water.
This product can expose you to Ethylene glycol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
33.8 oz. (1000mL)