Wurth Euroseal Gel Clear
Wurth Euroseal Gel Clear offers very high automotive sealing performance. The cured sealant exhibits very good physical properties including excellent adhesion to most surfaces including: painted and non-painted metal, rubber, glass, wood and concrete. It is also non-staining. For automotive sealing and adhesive applications. It has a “flowing” consistency for application to small and medium vertical and horizontal joints.
Fast curing allows painting within 30 minutes. Stays permanently flexible. Withstands oxidation, salt water and most solvents when cured. Provides an OEM look when cured.
- Fast curing touch dry and paint-able in 30 minutes
- Stays permanently flexible
- Withstands oxidation, salt water & most solvents when cured
- Slight shrinkage when cured
- Adheres to wet surfaces
- Clear sealer, excellent for water leaks
- Cures to a tough rubber
- Highly elastic with very little shrinkage
- Low and high temperature flexibility
- Serviceable temperatures from – 20 ̊F to +160 ̊F
- Water resistant
- Solvent based paint may be added to color match seam sealers
Surface should be clean and grease and oil free
To fill and seal small openings in channel glazing, porcelain panel construction, sealing and bedding applications subject to racking and distortions on automobiles, trucks, trailers, buses, boats and trailer bodies
Automotive water leaks
Full cure in 1-4hours
This product can expose you to Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
5 fl. oz. (148mL)